Codemotion this year was a pleasant experience. I’ve met a lot of people and attended some nice talks.
I took home a lot of pins and a list of books… Some of them are real classics, some were kinda new to me.
Here’s a little part of the list, if you are interested!
- TDD by examples. Nothing much to say about this.
- Design patterns. See above. A classic.
- Not a book, but a blog post (TDD as if you meant it).
- Agile Software Development
- Thinking, Fast & Slow
- Predictably Irrational
- The art of game design
- The hero with a thousand faces
- Big PLUS for this guy!
And many others! I have a lot to read (and re-read).